Monday, November 10, 2008

My Apologies

Promises, promises. Despite the sweetness in the very sounds of the words, promises become a real drag when they remain unfulfilled. Just ask any politician. Better yet, ask any constituent who voted for the politician. Then ask the press, and they will either condemn or make excuses for the politician, depending on whether or not they like the guy.

I am far from a politician (Please! Call me anything but!); however, I did promise last week to start listing the actual AHHG rules list at Wordpress. At the time, I naively believed it would be a very easy task to accomplish.

The computer guru at AHHG is currently away from home, and I have realized I will need his expertise before fulfilling on the aforementioned obligation. It remains a promise, nonetheless; it's just taking a little more time than I would have guessed. Hang in there with me, and when my computer whizkid returns, we'll git 'er done.