Saturday, November 1, 2008

Surprise, Surprise (another title link)

We have enjoyed the great surprise this week of much more internet traffic than could have been expected when first I decided to join the rest of the blogging universe. I have noted visits that span the country and the globe, which of course helps me realize that more than one of us in the world might have reason to feel a commonality with the whole mother-as-maid-forever phenomenon.

I have also read comments here and there that downloading a gigantically large (redundancy intended) list of AHHG rules is not the best option for some of our recent readers. In an attempt to accommodate those visitors who express such dislike of the download (I might even be one of them!), I am going to try to post the AHHG rules a section or so at a time at another website devoted to this concept.

Over the next few days, readers who dislike downloads but who want access to the basic AHHG info will begin seeing the fruits of this effort by simply clicking on the link in the title of this post. Here's to making life easier for all of us!